Must have TS/SCI security clearance with Full Scope Poly (must be crossover eligible)
• Must have strong customer service skills
• Must be proficient in computer utilization.
• Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team members and customers.
• Well-developed critical thinking skills and excellent focus on/to detail is a must have skills set.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment in an environment that focuses on detail and high productivity, with quality being paramount.
• Knowledge of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), and Executive Order Mandatory Declassification Review (EOMDR) programs and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive.
• Ability to identify, recommend and implement process improvements
• Must have organizational and time management skills.
• Must have multi-tasking ability and scheduling skills.
• Flexible/Adaptable/ad hoc tasks, when needed.
• Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution plus at least 2 years of professional experience.
• Six years of experience maybe substituted for a degree, with a high school diploma.