|Hours: Core hours 9-3
Required skills/experience: Network engineering and design, including network and information security requirements; working knowledge of policies and procedures related to designing, upgrading, and maintaining enterprise networks
Required certifications: N/A
Desired skills/experience: Working knowledge of theory and practice underlying satellite and LAN/WAN network operations; strong interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner, lead working groups, negotiate and create consensus with team members and customer stakeholders
Desired Certifications: CCIE or other networking certification
- Utilizing network analysis tools to identify and resolve performance problems in the network,
• Troubleshooting procedures for restoring the network to optimal performance levels,
• Provide basic explanation of technical procedures and processes clearly and accurately to both technical and non-technical audiences, and
• Review user requests for upgrades or additions to the network.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
• Minimum of 16 years related experience.
• Technical Skills: Network engineering and design, including network and information security requirements, working knowledge of policies and procedures related to designing, upgrading, and maintaining enterprise networks.